Sunday, March 31, 2013

Here's how it went this week...  I did a lot less strenuous activity and focused on yoga, pilates, and long walks.  Still had to fit my Zumba in though.



Mon- Kickboxing and Zumba I Zumba'd with a 35 min walk and WOW
Tues- Abs and Buns Nope but I did do a nice hour and 45 min walk with Yoga
Wed- Zumba and Pump  I did Zumba and Pilates
Thur- Step and Yoga Just a 40 min walk
Fri- Zumba Because of a work event I did 2 Zumba classes today and WOW
Sat- Zumba  I love Saturday Zumba did this plus WOW and a nice long walk
Sun- Rest  To make up for Saturday I did WOW plus a 20 min walk

The weather is nice here so this week I plan on focusing on outdoor run/walk with the family plus some more Yoga/Pilates with my favorite Zumba thrown in.  No set plan just going to see how my body feels on a day to day basis.  I am going to work on the no sugar and Freggies this week.  I seem to be good with the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment