Monday, March 18, 2013

Here's how it went this week...



Mon- Kickboxing and Zumba  I only did Zumba and added in weights and WOW
Tues- Abs and Buns Done with Bike and WOW and a 30 min walk in the sunshine
Wed- Zumba and Pump   Done and Done with WOW.  I forget how much I love PUMP
Thur- Step and Yoga Done and Done plus a small bike session
Fri- Zumba Done ( I had the opportunity to fit in a morning and afternoon but slept poorly :(  the night before)
Sat- Zumba Done plus a great massage
Sun- Rest  Done


I am really still struggling with water and Freggies every day (I only got in 5 days each this week) need to work on that.  Plus this weekend is the first in  a string of Dance Competitions for my daughters so that will be a challenge.  The schedule will be the same, here is to completing everything and 7 days of water and Freggies.

See ya next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment