Monday, March 25, 2013

Here's how it went this week...



Mon- Kickboxing and Zumba I only did Zumba and added in weights and WOW I also did a 25 min walk
Tues- Abs and Buns Done with WOW and a 60 min walk in the sunshine
Wed- Zumba and Pump  I only did Zumba and WOW
Thur- Step and Yoga Done and Done plus WOW and Treadmill
Fri- Zumba Done plus WOW
Sat- Zumba  This didn't get done due to early morning dance competition times, but I did manage to walk for 25 min
Sun- Rest  To make up for Saturday I did WOW plus a 20 min walk


My energy this week was so low..  I didn't get in all the classes that I wanted to but I did do Freggies and Water everyday this week.  I think I am going to scale back on the schedule for this week and see if I can get my energy back.

Mon-  Zumba
Tues-  Abs and Buns
Wed- Zumba
Thur-  ?????  we have a dance thing so I will see what I can fit in
Fri-  Zumba
Sat- Zumba

Well, this week looks cardio heavy.  I will have to make sure I get some weights in there as well.

1 comment:

  1. you definitely did a ton last week, congrats on making it happen with low energy!! Hopefully this week will be a little recovery maybe with yoga and then you'll feel ready to go again!

    ReplyDelete