Sunday, March 10, 2013

Here's how it went this week...



Mon-  Kickboxing and Zumba  Done and Done with a arm workout and WOW
Tues-  Abs and Buns  Done with leg workout and WOW and extra treadmill
Wed-  Zumba and Pump  Zumba done but too sore for pump did and arm workout and WOW
Thur-  Step and Yoga  Done and Done plus a good weights session and WOW
Fri- Zumba  Done
Sat- Zumba  Done
Sun- Rest

What I need to work on for next week.  The schedule will stay the same but I will work on the following:

- Foam rolling.  It felt good to get my muscles sore but I need to do better at stretching and foam rolling so I can keep up the full schedule
- Water.  I suck at water during the weekend.  At my desk during the week it is easy to down four water bottles but when we are busy running errands during the weekend I forget.

On to week 2

No comments:

Post a Comment