Monday, April 8, 2013

Week April 1st - April 7th- Here's how it went this week...  It was spring break for my kids so I decided to have a relaxing week and just do what felt good to my body. 


Mon-  60 minute Hike in beautiful canyons
Tues-  60 minute Yoga class plus 35 minute on the treadmill
Wed-  65 minutes of Zumba
Thur- Step and Yoga plus 10 min WOW
Fri- 60 minute Zumba and a 60 minute demo of Zumba Sentao
Sat- 60 minute Zumba
Sun- Rest 

I am still fighting with some energy levels, trying to figure out if it is me or medical.  However, I feel much better after a lighter week.  Going to try to start the week strong and take it from there.  I was horrible last week on Freegies, going to really watch that this week as well.  Only 2 weeks left.  Here is to finishing strong...

No comments:

Post a Comment