Monday, April 29, 2013

THE LAST WEEK
 
 
 
I had a blast this last week.  My energy level was really good.  The sun was shinning so we could go for a lot of long walks.  Part of this last week was to wager points to reach a goal.  I have been struggling with my food.  So I wagered 100 points that I wouldn't exceed my daily calorie limit, even on the weekends.  I am happy to report that I did it, it wasn't easy but that extra reminder helped a ton.  Here is how the rest of the week shook out.
 
 
 
Monday-  Kickboxing 60 min, Zumba 45 min and WOW 15 min
Tuesday-  Zumba 60 min, Hula 60 min, Yoga 60 min and WOW 15 min
Wednesday- Walk 40 min, Zumba 40 min, Pilates 60 min and WOW 5 min
Thursday-  Walk 40 min, Step 60 min, Bike 10 min, Yoga 60 min
Friday- Walk 50 min
Saturday- Zumba 60 min, WOW 10 min
Sunday- Walk 30 min
 
 
 
I am sad to see the challenge end.  This is always a great motivator for me to get off the couch and to fit in my fruits and veggies.  But those are habits now so I should be good to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment