Sunday, December 2, 2012

Points Girl

This week has been great.  The points structure works for me.  This week, instead of sitting around waiting for a class to start I would go ride the bike or walk the treadmill.  Instead of sitting on the couch watching TV I would stretch.  When I didn't feel like going back to the gym for a nighttime class I improvised and worked out at home with my kids....   I hope this is the beginning of good habits. 

Points breakdown:

Zumba                          21pts
Bike 13.5 miles              4.5pts
Kickboxing                   6pts
Hula                              1.5pts
Walking                         5.2pts
Weights                         4pts
Low Impact Cardio       2pts
Step Class                     6pts
Yoga & Stretch              5.5pts
WOW                           1pt

Freggies                         6pts

Bonus

Facebook                       7pts
WOW                            1pt

Total Points                     70.7
                 

No comments:

Post a Comment