Monday, November 26, 2012

WEEK 1 RECAP
[HBBC2012-Option22.jpg]
I figured this week would be a tough start because of all the traveling.  However, I think I did much better on the road because of the challege and I am very proud of myself.  Now to the Points...
Mon-  Kickboxing (60 min), Zumba (35 min) and F/V
Tues-  Zumba (60 min), Pump (60 min) and F/V
Wed-  Treadmill (1.3 miles), Pilates (60 min), Tennis (30 min) and F/V
Thur-  Bike (7 miles), Treadmill (.5 miles), Hike (1.5 miles) and F/V
Fri-  Bike (3 miles)-   lots of crazy black friday shopping and little sleep but that dosen't count for points
Sat- Bike (8 miles) and F/V- and a long drive home
Sun-  Walk (2 miles), WOW (15 min)
Weekly Bonus Points
Facebook Posts- 5 (edited because I forgot I posted on Sunday)
Thanksgiving activity with Family- 2
WOW- 1
Total Points 40.7
Total Points w/Bonus 48.7
Great Start and now I am ready to kick it up a notch with a couple normal weeks before Christmas.



No comments:

Post a Comment