Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thanksgiving Bonus Points

Here are the bonus points available for the first week:



TURKEY DAY POINTS turkey- We will be hiking in the red rocks so I can definatley get these points... 
All right so here is your chance to earn basically double points! If you can get your family active on Turkey Day you count both your activity points and an additional 2 points for getting the family out there.

In previous years when we were in the frigid Iowa temps, I talked the whole family in to hitting the school gym to shoot baskets. I’m awful at horse and would rather have been home eating turkey, but it was a great time for us to bond and MOVE.

IT IS POSSIBLE to find ways to move regardless of the weather. And no you don’t get a point per person, just 2 additional points for getting out there. Please share a photo with me of your activity on Facebook or via Instagram! Tag it #bestfoot or #HBBC2012 and I”ll see it.

HOUSE CLEANING AND COOKING - I have to pack and clean my house before we leave on Wednesday so I should be able to squeek in some points...
Now if you are like me, while I LOVE seeing family during the holidays… BUT the downside can be all the time that needs to be spent cleaning and cooking…so of course that time adds up and should also be considered booty busting points! Because it’s not high intensity it will take 30 minutes to accumulate 1 point, but heck I know 2 hours of cleaning and cooking can fly by when you have a lot to do.

Throw in some lunges with your vacuuming, leg lifts while waiting for something to steam… you can get in a decent little workout for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment